Hand-held digital low-lighting/night-vision devicePJ2-0532
Tactical and technical indexes:
1. Camera type: Ultra-low-lighting CMOS
2. Field of view: 5º*3.75º
3. Imaging magnification: Optical 5X magnification (electronic amplification 1-5X)
4. Minimum working illuminance: 0.01 lux
5. Auxiliary illumination distance of observations in total darkness: Auxiliary illumination from 2.0m ~ 200m in total darkness
6. Resolution of displayed image: 300,000 pixels 640*480
7. Camera pixel: 300,000 pixel SD
8. Recording duration: To be determined according to local TF card capacities
9. Battery type: Ordinary Ni-MH battery 1.5×3
10. Low-lighting infrared power: 1W 850μm
11. Product weight: 254g
A night vision device allows the user to see unassisted in low light, and complete darkness. Using digital sensor / image intensifier tubes / infrared illuminators.
Available in hand-held / helmet mountable night vision monocular, night vision riflescope, night vision goggles.
It is idea for outdoor adventure, wildlife monitoring, hunting, security purposes, night patrol, navigation and law enforcement so on.
Know more click on video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uBx1ZJ6BFwdCEXs5go9Og?view_as=subscriber