Hand-held digital low-lighting/night-vision deviceP4-0118
Product introduction: This product is the most compact digital night-vision device on the market. It can operate both hand-held and mounted, and can be used both day and at night, with functions such as photography, audio recording and playback, and video recording and playback. An external plug-in memory storage unit from 4-32 GB is available. Color images are taken during the day, and an ultra-low-lighting CMOS sensor is used at night. It can detect objects within 120M in a completely dark, and presents a black-white image to track them. This product is highly portable, convenient, is easily concealed, is low in power consumption, and offers a strong recognition rate under low-light conditions. This system has also passed CE, FCC, and ROHS certifications.
Tactical and technical indexes:
1. Camera type: Ultra-low-lighting CMOS
2. Field of view: 24º*19º
3. Imaging magnification: Optical 1X magnification (electronic amplification 5X)
4. Minimum working illuminance: 0.03 lux
5. Auxiliary illumination distance of observations in total darkness: Auxiliary illumination from 2.0m ~ 200m in total darkness
6. Resolution of displayed image: 300,000 pixels 750*560
7. Camera pixel: 300,000 pixel SD
8. Recording duration: To be determined according to local TF card capacities
9. Battery type: 3.7V/750mAH CE-certified rechargeable lithium battery (14500)
10. Low-lighting infrared power: 1W 850μm
11. Product weight: 170g
A night vision device allows the user to see unassisted in low light, and complete darkness. Using digital sensor / image intensifier tubes / infrared illuminators.
Available in hand-held / helmet mountable night vision monocular, night vision riflescope, night vision goggles.
It is idea for outdoor adventure, wildlife monitoring, hunting, security purposes, night patrol, navigation and law enforcement so on.