Hand-held digital low-lighting/night-vision deviceP2S-4540
Tactical and technical indexes:
1. Camera type: Ultra-low-lighting CMOS
2. Field of view: 5º*3.75º
3. Imaging magnification: Optical 4.5X magnification (electronic amplification 1-5X)
4. Minimum working illuminance: 0.001 lux
5. Auxiliary illumination distance of observations in total darkness: Auxiliary illumination from 2.5m ~ 200m in total darkness
6. Resolution of displayed image: 300,000 pixels 640*480
7. Camera pixel: 300,000 pixel SD
8. Recording duration: To be determined according to local TF card capacities
9. Battery type: 3.7V/2200mAH CE-certified rechargeable lithium battery (18650)
10. Low-lighting infrared power: 1W 940μm; 850μm optional
11. Product weight: 275g
A night vision device allows the user to see unassisted in low light, and complete darkness. Using digital sensor / image intensifier tubes / infrared illuminators.
Available in hand-held / helmet mountable night vision monocular, night vision riflescope, night vision goggles.
It is idea for outdoor adventure, wildlife monitoring, hunting, security purposes, night patrol, navigation and law enforcement so on.