Hand-held digital low-lighting/night-vision deviceP2S-4540
Tactical and technical indexes:
1. Camera type: Ultra-low-lighting CMOS
2. Field of view: 5º*3.75º
3. Imaging magnification: Optical 4.5X magnification (electronic amplification 1-5X)
4. Minimum working illuminance: 0.001 lux
5. Auxiliary illumination distance of observations in total darkness: Auxiliary illumination from 2.5m ~ 200m in total darkness
6. Resolution of displayed image: 300,000 pixels 640*480
7. Camera pixel: 300,000 pixel SD
8. Recording duration: To be determined according to local TF card capacities
9. Battery type: 3.7V/2200mAH CE-certified rechargeable lithium battery (18650)
10. Low-lighting infrared power: 1W 940μm; 850μm optional
11. Product weight: 275g
A night vision device allows the user to see unassisted in low light, and complete darkness. Using digital sensor / image intensifier tubes / infrared illuminators.
Available in hand-held / helmet mountable night vision monocular, night vision riflescope, night vision goggles.
It is idea for outdoor adventure, wildlife monitoring, hunting, security purposes, night patrol, navigation and law enforcement so on.
Know more click on videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uBx1ZJ6BFwdCEXs5go9Og?view_as=subscriber